The LÜXDRIVE8 is a power control unit that offers unprecedented quality and dimming control not previously seen in the LED tape / LED ribbon industry. Compatible with any of our RGB, RGBA, Dual White, Or Single Color LED products (24V strips/modules), it uses standard DMX512 protocol via 5-pin XLR. Neutrik TrueCon pass-thru allows for power connections to down-stream devices. On-board addressing controls for control via a lighting console. Test mode allows for manual control from the LÜXDRIVE8 for testing and setting scenes without the use of a lighting board.
This unit is extremely light-weight and can be mounted to any standard rack, hung from grids, or placed on the ground.
There are options for mounting the rack ears to the top or the side of the unit for ease of transport as well as for screwing to the back of set walls.
- 8 X RGBA Outputs (Configurable for 8 X 4 Channel outputs) 32 Channels total!
- Max Input: 12A 115VAC / 6A 230VAC
- Max Output: 33.6A @ 24VDC
- External Dimensions: L17" X W13" X H5.25"
- Weight: 11.5lbs
- Protections: short circuit / over temperature / overload / over voltage
- Extremely fast PWM dimming at 14.4kHz allows for flicker free operation with any camera setting
- Certified by Intertek to CSA standards
- Forced-air cooling by built-in fans
- 5-year limited warranty
- 3.5U standard rack spaces