ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED WITH VENTIDRIVE.
- Mounting brackets for easy hanging, surface mount, and safety chain connections.
- Recessed front controls allow for protection of components and accidental activation of functions
- New TrueCon power input and output locking connectors allow for power breaking under load
- Rubber feet mounted to the bottom allow for non-skid performance and protection of the chassis itself.
Professional DMX controlled multi-channel LED controller with built-in power supply.
No more wiring!
No more separate power supplies!
No more phoenix connectors!
Approved for use anywhere in the world!
Contact us for pricing details for large quantity orders or for rental options.
The LÜXDRIVE8 is a power control unit that offers unprecedented quality and dimming control not previously seen in the LED tape / LED ribbon industry. Compatible with any of our RGB, RGBA, Dual White, Or Single Color LED products (24V strips/modules), it uses standard DMX512 protocol via 5-pin XLR. Neutrik TrueCon pass-thru allows for power connections to down-stream devices. On-board addressing controls for control via a lighting console. Test mode allows for manual control from the LÜXDRIVE8 for testing and setting scenes without the use of a lighting board.
This unit is extremely light-weight and can be mounted to any standard rack, hung from grids, or placed on the ground.
There are options for mounting the rack ears to the top or the side of the unit for ease of transport as well as for screwing to the back of set walls.
- 8 X RGBA Outputs (Configurable for 8 X 4 Channel outputs) 32 Channels total!
- Max Current Draw @ Input: 12A 115VAC / 6A 230VAC
- Max Output: 33.6A @ 24VDC (8 outputs @ 4.2A)
- Total Combined Load of True1 power input connector not to exceed 16A
- External Dimensions: L17" X W13" X H5.25"
- Weight: 11.5lbs
- Protections: short circuit / over temperature / overload / over voltage
- Extremely fast PWM dimming at 14.4kHz allows for flicker free operation with any camera setting
- Certified by Intertek to CSA standards
- Forced-air cooling by built-in fans
- 5-year limited warranty
- 3.5U standard rack spaces