A battery-powered 6-channel wireless DMX dimmer for LEDs, lamps, and motors in small props, costumes, and more. RC4Magic-900 operates in the 902-928 MHz RF band, licensed ONLY for use in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil.
The 900SX DMX6dim is fast, easy and secure, thanks to the 900MHz band. In the 900MHz band, there is less wireless interference and, thanks to RC4 System IDs, the signal is safer and more secure bandwidth. The 900SX DMX6dim is also eligible for the RC4Magic Two-Year Warranty, the only one of its kind in the industry.
Only slightly larger than the RC4Magic-900SX DMX2dim, the 900SX DMX6dim provides a total of six dimmers. Like all RC4Magic-900SX devices, it includes a built-in radio receiver and uses RC4 OneTouch™ for easy assignment of any DMX channel and dimmer curve to any dimmer with a single press of a single button. Device configuration can also be done with Remote Device Management (RDM) and RC4MagicPC configuration software.
The 900SX Series of products now includes 19-bit dimming, which is eight times finer than 16-bit with a whopping 524,000 steps of resolution. For users, this means exceptionally smooth LED dimming, especially at the bottom end of the curve, which can be problematic. The entire 900 Series also features dimmer curve crossfading to each individual dimmer; this enables users to tweak the dimming curve 256 steps for each separate dimmer output.
The 900SX DMX6dim has the same features that have made the RC4Magic S3 2.4SX DMX6dim one of our best-selling products and function in exactly the same way; the only difference is the bandwidth.
RC4 System IDs
HSL Color Controller
RC4 Flkr Effects Engine
Variable PWM Frequency
RC4 Digital Persistence
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions: 3.14″x 1.5″ x .78″ (80mm x 40mm x 20mm)
- Weight: 1.80oz
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, ~87% regulation efficiency, screw terminal connections
- Dimmer Outputs: 6 low-voltage DC dimmers, screw terminal connections, 19-bit resolution PWM (524,000 steps)
- Individual Dimmer Output Power: 10A non-continuous, 4A continuous
- Maximum Total Power Handling: 16A (limited by input screw terminal maximum rating)
- Multiple PWM frequencies: 1250Hz, 5kHz (artifact free for video), 20kHz, 40kHz (noise-free for audio, flicker-free for super high-frame-rate video capture)
- Multiple Dimmer Curves: Non-Dim, Non-Dim Inverted, Linear, Linear Inverted, Inverse-Square-Law (ISL), ISL inverted, Curve Tweaking between Linear and ISL over 256 gradations
- RC4 Digital Persistence™: 8 user-selectable persistence periods emulating a range of filament lamps
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature, current for chans 1/2/3, current for chans 3/4/5
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port, connector adaptors available. RDM E1.20 and E1.37 (dimmer configuration) support
- Wireless Protocol: RC4 Wireless RC4Magic Series 3, 900MHz, 902 – 928MHz Digital RF
- RF Antenna: hidden internal, omnidirectional
- Remotely configurable with RC4 Commander software for Mac and PC
- RC4Magic S3 DMX6dim Quick Start Guide
- RC4 Series 3 Dimmer User Manual
- Using the RC4 Wireless Flkr Effects Engine
- Using the RC4 HSL Color Controller