Universal External Rechargeable Battery - MP100-24V.
High capacity: This battery capacity is 98 Watt-hour ( or 26400 mAhif we rate this battery capacity like some other brand external batteries on market). We suggest using "Watt-hour" instead of "Amp-hour" to compare capacities of different batteries. Watt-hour or Wh, is a more accurate unit to show the power capacity than Amp-. Hour (Ah) that was used before. The Watt-Hour unit means the wattage that the battery can provide within one hour.
This Universal External Lithium Rechargeable Battery Pack can provide power for our FlexLED strips, LuxLine stix, ML Pads, and modules as well as laptop computers, digital cameras, digital photo frames, PDAs, cell phones, DVD players.
Wide range input voltage:
This battery can be charged from 12V to 24V DC power. It may use your current laptop AC power adapter as a charger if it has a 5.5x2.1mm connector. In this case, there is no need to carry an extra charger when you travel.
- Battery type: Lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- Multi output voltages controlled by output cables.
- Built-in USB Power Port for Charging or Powering iPad, iPhone, PDA's, Cell Phones, Media Players, or Anything that can be Charged from it's USB Cable
- Its compact size can easily fit into a laptop/notebook carry bag.
- Will provide up to 4 ~ 6 Hours of Power depending on Laptop and Usage.
- Maximum Output: 24V Port: 2.5A; USB Port 2.1A
- Capacity: 98 Wh
- Weighs only 1.8 Lbs.( or 0.8 kg)
- Compact size 8.5" x 5.5" x 1" inches ( or 220 x 145 x 25mm)
- Excellent safety and reliability
- High efficiency power conversion
- No Memory effect
The battery pack comes with one MP100 battery + one 24V Output cable + 1 AC charger
How to use the battery:
<1>Charge the battery:This battery can be charged from 100V ~ 240V 50Hz/60Hz AC power source with the included battery AC charger: Note: Please use the enclosed AC charger to charge the battery only.
<2> Connect Output Cable:
The battery package includes a 24V output cables with built-in voltage control chip.
<3>On/Off: Using on/off switch on the front to turn on the battery before using it. Please turn off the battery when not in use. Leaving the battery on may build up static inside the battery cells and damage the battery.
Compatibility:This battery works any device an long as:
- 1. The battery output voltage and polarity meet the device input voltage and polarity requirement.
- 2. The device needs equal or less rated current at given voltage.
- 3. One of the connector tips fit the device.
MP100 battery x1
AC Charger x1
24V Output cable x 1
Optional Connector tips x8
Battery bag x 1