The Wireless DMX can be used with all of our FlexLED Tape lines in conjunction with a DMX Controller
- Incredible range between the transmitter and receiver - more than the length of a professional ice-rink!
- The Transmitter and Receiver are each powered by a 5VDC transformer
- Control FlexLED Tape remotely using either a lighting console or computer
- Sold as 1 unit. Please order 2 for transmitter and receiver.
- Tri-Colour LED Display
- 126 Channels Jumping Frequencies - High Anti-Jamming Capabilities
- 7 Groups ID Code Setting
- User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interference in the same location
- Input Voltage: 5VDC 500mA
- Communication Distance: 400 Meters (Visible Distance - actual distance may vary due to environmental conditions)
- Working Frequency: 2.4 Ghz ISM, 126 Channels
- Max Transmitting Power: 20dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
- Signal Port: XLR 3-Pin Female/Male Plug
Note 1: Independent of terminal gender this device can work as a transmitter (TX) or as a receiver (RX). It is common practice to have female as output connector (TX) and male as input connector (RX).
Note 2: You can pair multiple receivers to one transmitter.
- Connect the power adaptors to the corresponding devices.
- Plug adaptors to 120V outlets. If the unit is not set yet, it will have blinking green light.
- Press the button in the transmitter unit to choose one of the 6 available transmitting channels except for red which is used to reset the unit. The light will be steady and the colour will depend on the chosen channel.
- Press the button in the receivers to match TX channel (it should be the same colour as the TX).
- Connect the TX to an active DMX source (5 or 3 pin connector depending on your model). If the DMX signal is present at the TX, it will blink Red. If TX and RX are within range, RX will blink Green.
- If you need to check which colour / channel is active, press either TX or RX button once. If you press again, it will change the channel.