The Wireless DMX can be used with all of our FlexLED Tape lines in conjunction with a DMX Controller
The RC4Magic S3 DMXio-HG transceiver gives users best in class data security and reliability in the 2.4GHz bandwidth along with the RC4 Lifetime Warranty. All RC4 products come with a unique RC4 Secure Private System IDs, which means that no other wireless system can trample your signal.
The original DMXio has an internal antenna for those who prefer that option.
RC4 Products typically ship within 3-6 Business Days
Dimensions: 3.4” x 2.3” x 1.55” nominal (approx. 86mm x 59mm x 40mm). Mounting flanges extend an additional 0.5″ (13mm), for a bottom footprint of 4.4″ x 2.3″ (112mm x 59mm)
Weight: 3.40 oz
DMX Input/Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990. XLR5 male and female, and RC4 non-standard miniplug port
Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, a world-voltage 90 – 250VAC high-efficiency AC adaptor is included. International purchasers will receive a multi prong adapter with connections for Europe, UK, Australia, and North America. North American customers will receive a standard adaptor for use in USA and Canada.
Series 3 Versatility: DMX termination enable/disable; selectable top/bottom DMX channel; selectable RF power output levels (RC4Magic 2.4GHz DSSS 100mW max.) Dongle Mode combined with an RC4 USB CodeLoader Cable becomes the hardware interface for RC4 Commander Software
2.4GHz RC4Magic RF Antenna: DMXio-HG provides an RP-SMA external antenna with nominal 100m range. Range can be further extended using high-gain and/or directional antennas where regulations permit.
- Only 1 DMXio transmitter should be operated on each system ID
DMX Input: meets USITT DMX512/1990(4us) with 1-second data hold after dropout
- DMX Output: straight-thru hardware connection from DMX input to output
- Option DMX channel limiting: set lowest and highest channel using RC4 OneTouch™ (default is full 512-channel universe)
- Any number of DMXio receivers may be used in a system
DMX Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990
- The DMX specification allows up to 32 devices on a DMX output. The DMXio data output exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices.
- Internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading
RC4Magic DMX Protocol Compliance
- DMX inputs and outputs comply with USITT DMX512/1990(4us)
- Packets with non-zero start codes are not transmitted; RC4Magic cannot transfer proprietary data or RDM packets
- DMXio receiver output replicates DMXio transmitter input, providing the same number of DMX channels and the same number of packets per second (pps)
- Minimum number of DMX channels per packet: 1
- Maximum number of DMX channels per packet: 512
- Maximum packet-per-second rate: 44pps with 512 channels, 10000pps with 1 channel