Professional DMX controlled multi-channel LED controller with built-in power supply.
No more wiring!
No more separate power supplies!
No more phoenix connectors!
Approved for use anywhere in the world!?
High Speed PWM means no flickering on camera.
Contact us for pricing details for large quantity orders or for rental options.
The L?XDRIVE8 is a power control unit that offers unprecedented quality and dimming control not previously seen in the LED tape industry. Compatible with any of our RGB, RGBA, Dual White, Or Single Colour LED products (24V strips/modules), it uses standard DMX512 protocol via 5-pin XLR. Powercon pass-thru allows for connections to down-stream devices. On-board addressing controls for control via a lighting console. Test mode allows for manual control from the L?XDRIVE8 for testing and setting scenes without the use of a lighting board. The unit is extremely light-weight and can be mounted to any standard rack.? There are options for mounting the rack ears to the top or the side of the unit for ease of transport as well as for screwing to the back of set walls
- 8 X RGBA Outputs (Configurable for 8 X RGBA Outputs or 10 X Dual White Outputs)
- Max Input: 12A 115VAC / 6A 230VAC
- Max Output: 40A @ 24VDC
- External Dimensions: L17" X W13" X H5.25"
- Weight: 11.5lbs
- Protections: short circuit / over temperature / overload / over voltage
- Extremely fast PWM dimming at 14.4kHz allows for flicker free operation with almost any camera setting
- Certified by Intertek to CSA standards
- Forced-air cooling by built-in fans
- 5-year limited warranty
- 3.5U standard rack spaces